Who’s Who in the NYC Marathon- Celebrity Edition
October 31, 2011 Leave a comment
Hark! This time next week, I’ll be limping and gimping everywhere I need to go because I’ll be sore from the NYC Marathon. Yes, I’m calling the soreness now. If I’m not, I didn’t do something right. So, I figured it would be fun to take a look at who’s running the NYC marathon in the Celebrity Division. You know, not the people who are going to run this thing in 2 hrs and 5 minutes.
- Apollo Anton Ohno (OH- NO!)- I mean come on, the guy killed it on the Olympic Speed Skating Short track and Dancing With the Stars (if you watch it). He’s running for Subway with Jared…
- Andy Baldwin- For all you Bachelor/Bachelorette fans, yes the Navy Doctor guy.
- Richard Blais– For all you Top Chef (Season 4/ All-Stars [season 8]) fans, this was the Molecular Gastronomy dude who always used liquid nitrogen and complained all the time during the All Star Season if he wasn’t on top. Note, I’ve seen all 8 season of Top Chef so I know who my complainers are and he got on my nerves toward the end of Season 8 but at least he won over Mike Isabella from Top Chef, Season 6
- Jennie Finch– for all you softballers, yes the Olympian Pitcher…and she’s only been training for 12 weeks after giving birth to her kid. She’s also apparently going to be the last to start and everyone she passes, Timex, Swatch or one of those watch companies is making a donation to something
- Mark Messier– Former NY Ranger hockey player and Stanley Cup winner
- Edwin van der Sar- For all you ManU (Manchester United) Soccer fans, yes he’ll be there too
And finally, last, but not least…
Your’s Truly- ME!!! Making my debut performance in NYC. Hopefully I will be back for more🙂